Made from medical-grade surgical steel with a 3-horsepower 70mm diameter extruder screw, this proprietary cold press is changing the game!
Completely free of chemicals and solvents, the real differentiator is the incredibly efficient homogenization process which occurs naturally during extraction.
Homogenized molecular-distillation of cannabinoids creates significantly greater surface area, resulting in greater bio-availability and effectiveness compared with today’s smallest nano-particles.
Other benefits of homogenization include increased stability and shelf-life, plus isolates derived from homogenized oil will be 100% water-soluble. Homogenization is Activation!
· Single or 3-Phase electricity
· 1.5 kilowatts at 240 volts, running a medical-grade surgical steel 3-horsepower screw
· The presses must be fed with a mix of raw dried hemp flower (8%-15% moisture) and seed (hemp, flax moringa, or other seed can be used), with an ideal ratio of 1:2 which allow the machine to extract the oil at its best rate (ratios can be varied depending on the level of oil in the flower)
· Each press is capable of producing 2-4 litres of oil per hour depending on input mix
· Expected hourly input per press is 10 kilos of mix material (3.3kg of flower; 6.6kg of seed)
· Results may vary depending on operating press speed and temperature
· Flower/seed mix must be blended into a powered form to feed into the machine correctly
Production requires a mix of seed and flower. Oils from the seed wash 90% of the cannabinoids from the plant during extraction, resulting in a cannabinoid-rich full-spectrum base oil and a 10% cannabinoid high-protein cake meal. A single press will produce 2 litres/hour of homogenized oil from 10 kilos of mix material (i.e., 2-parts seed + 1-part flower); 75% of the mix material is returned as cake meal, at 7.5 kilos/hour. Any number of presses can be added in a series.
Copyright © 2020 CANNAssets Corp. - All Rights Reserved.