Dvija Psychedelics is committed to respectfully upholding the traditional use of natural ancestral medicines and Indigenous healing practices, combining the wisdom of old with the best practices of conventional modern medicine to create impactful psychiatric therapeutic options.
A growing body of replicable Psychedelics scientific research continues to reveal and affirm promising clinical evidence suggesting the usefulness of this pharmacological class for treatment of depression, anxiety, PTSD, substance misuse and other mental health conditions. The data has been so encouraging that the FDA has fast-tracked clinical testing of Psychedelics through its ‘Breakthrough Therapy’ designation.
EntheoMD is a Medical-Psychedelics Education Platform which aims to get healthcare providers comfortable working with the drug class and provide accredited CME/CPD where possible.
Our development team and Advisory Board is a global collaborative network of forward-thinking professionals throughout the medical-psychedelics space, including psychiatrists, psychologists, MD’s, PhD’s, PharmD’s, scientists, researchers and clinicians.
DvijaHealth is an integrated HIPAA compliant telehealth platform designed to improve patient access to mental healthcare treatment, including:
• Secure patient intake and registration process
• Submission of medical records and additional pre-examination requirements
• Initial doctor-patient consultation(s)
• Delivery of tailored Pre-Treatment Plan, including telehealth consultation(s) with doctor
• Delivery of tailored Post-Treatment Plan, including deep integration and psychotherapy
Set & Setting
• Employing the naturalistic set and setting of traditional shamanic practice • Employing the spirit language of ancestral healers in treatment ceremonies
• Treatment protocols to include multiple impactful macro-dosing ceremonies
• Personalized post-treatment plans to include deep integration and psychotherapy work
Safety & Rigor
• Employing comprehensive screening and safety protocols and controls
• Upholding modern medical research standards and conventions
Copyright © 2020 CANNAssets Corp. - All Rights Reserved.